Zucchini Pasta Pesto Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1lb grilled chicken (optional)
- 1 batch of Pesto
- In a large skillet or wok, add oil. Bring pan to medium high heat.
- Add in the zucchini and cook until tender but still crispy. Place zucchini into a colander to strain out all the water. Set aside.
- Toss zucchini in pesto. You do not need to use the entire amount of pesto. Just add enough for your own personal preference. Toss in tomatoes. Divide into meal prep containers. Garnish with parmesan cheese if desired.
Courtesy of: kirbiecravings.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.