Yellow Watermelon Salad with Pickled Cucumber
- Yellow Watermelon, sliced into 1/2 inch thick triangles
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- Whisk ginger, salt, pepper, vinegar, olive oil, and parsley together to completely blend. Add cucumber and green onion. Stir to completely coat. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- To plate, arrange watermelon slices and spread relish in the middle. Dress with extra olive oil drizzles, salt, and pepper (this is important).
Courtesy of: heartbeetkitchen.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.