Slow Cooker Beef with Broccoli
1 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
1 c. low-sodium beef broth
1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
3 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. sriracha
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 c. broccoli florets
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
- In a large slow-cooker, add steak. Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and green onions.
- Cover and cook on low until beef is tender and cooked through, 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- When the steak is tender, spoon a few tablespoons of the slow-cooker broth into a bowl and whisk with cornstarch. Pour into slow cooker and toss with the beef until combined. Add broccoli and cook, covered, 20 minutes more.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions and serve over rice.
Courtesy of: www.delish.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.