Roasted Peppers with Garlic and Herbs
- 2 orange bell peppers halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/8th teaspoon dried oregano
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place peppers, cut side up, on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Divide garlic among peppers. Sprinkle with oregano and season with salt and pepper. Roast until flesh is tender and skin is blistered in spots, 35 minutes. Transfer peppers to a platter and top with a small handful torn basil leaves.
Courtesy of: marthastewart.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.