Roasted Broccolini & Garlic Scapes
- 8-10 garlic scapes
- 1 bunch broccolini
- ⅚ anchovies
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- olive oil
- grated cheese (optional)
- lemon (optional)
- Wash garlic scapes and cut them in half. Using a vegetable peeler, shred the scapes into long ribbons.
- Wash broccoli rabe and cut into small pieces. (Only use the parts of the stalk that have leaves/florets).
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok. Add anchovies to pan.
- When oil is hot, add broccoli rabe and garlic scapes. Stir periodically.
- After about a minute, toss in the chopped walnuts.
- Cook until greens are tender, but the scapes should still be al dente.
- Remove from heat, dress with grated parmesan and lemon juice to taste.
Courtesy of: honestcooking.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.