Pork Cutlets & Canteloupe Salad
- 4 (1/2-inch–thick) pork cutlets
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup coarsely grated cantaloupe, plus 2 cups thinly sliced (divided)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chile, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Crushed salted, roasted peanuts (for serving)
- Prick pork cutlets all over with a fork; season with salt. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag; add coarsely grated cantaloupe, 2 Tbsp. lime juice, and oil. Seal bag and toss to coat; chill 1 hour.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade and grill, turning, until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes; transfer to a platter.
- Toss together scallions, chile, thinly sliced cantaloupe, cilantro, fish sauce, and remaining 2 Tbsp. lime juice. Arrange salad over pork; top with peanuts.
Courtesy of: epicurious.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.