Pomegranate Orange Salad with Honey
- 5 medium oranges or 10 clementines
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons orange flower water or orange juice
- Cut a thin slice from the top and bottom of each orange; stand orange upright on a cutting board. With a knife, remove peel and outer membrane from oranges. Cut crosswise into 1/2-in. slices.
- Arrange orange slices on a serving platter; sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. In a small bowl, mix honey and orange flower water; drizzle over fruit.
Courtesy of: tasteofhome.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.