Omelet In-A-Bag (Perfect Camping Breakfast)
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons of “Add-ins” ( I used chopped bell pepper, onion, & mushrooms)
- Salt and pepper
- Silicone Storage Bag
Optional: Shredded cheese and salsa
- Fill a medium sized pot 1/2 way with water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Crack eggs into silicone bag.
- Add “add-in” ingredients to the bag.
- Remove as much air as possible from bag and seal.
- Mix up the ingredients inside the bag.
- Place silicone bag, seam side up, into boiling water.
- Cook omelette inside the bag for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the bag over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from water.
- Open bag and remove omelette onto a plate.
- Top with shredded cheese or salsa if desired.
Courtesy of: littlefamilyadventure.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.