1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. On a large rimmed baking sheet, combine the sweet potatoes, cauliflower, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chickpeas, garlic, ginger, smoked paprika, cumin, chipotle chili powder, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat. Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and spoon the chickpeas around the veggies. Transfer to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes or until the chickpeas are crisped.
4. In a medium bowl, massage the kale with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
5. To assemble, divide the couscous among bowls. Top with the roasted veggies and chickpeas. Add the kale, carrots, and orange. Sprinkle with pomegranates and pistachios. Keep in the fridge. Add the avocado before serving and drizzle with lemon juice.
Courtesy of: halfbakedharvest.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.