Mini Caramel Apples
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted (about 12)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 apples
- 24 cake pop sticks or toothpicks
- Place the dates, milk, and vanilla in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. The consistency is thick like nut butter, but if you like it thinner, add another tablespoon of soy milk.
- Use a melon baller or a metal teaspoon to scoop out balls from the apple. Each apple will make about 12 balls.
- Poke a stick into each ball then dip into the caramel mixture. Use the back of a metal spoon to smooth the caramel evenly.
- Roll each apple in the topping.
- Enjoy now or store in the fridge for later.
Courtesy of: popsugar.com.au
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.