Mexican Corn Salad
- 6 ears corn, kernels stripped
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. cotija cheese or feta, plus more for garnish
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chili powder, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- In a serving bowl, toss corn with mayo, cotija, lime juice, cilantro and chili powder. Season generously with salt.
- Top with more cotija, cilantro, and a sprinkle of chili powder.
Courtesy of: delish.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.