Meal Prep Beef & Snap Pea Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (2 or 3 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into strips lengthwise
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- Heat oil in a wok or deep skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add beef, ginger, garlic and salt. Use a wooden spoon to break up the meat, stirring frequently. Cook until the meat is cooked through and just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Drain excess liquid if there is more than a small amount in the bottom of the pan.
- Add onion, snap peas and carrot. Stir briefly to incorporate. Continue cooking over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until the veggies start to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Let the stir fry simmer about 5-6 more minutes. The onions should be translucent and the veggies should be completely cooked through and softened.
- Serve immediately with rice, add soy sauce or portion into 4 equal containers.
Courtesy of: projectmealplan.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.