- ¾ cup(s) mango(es) fresh, cubed
- cooking spray
8 medium, peach(es), nectarines, apricots, and/or plums, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries cup(s)
- Puree mango in a blender or food processor; set aside.
- Off heat, coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray; heat to medium-high heat. Coat cut side of stone fruit with cooking spray; place cut side-down on grill. Cook until grill marks appear, 2 minutes; flip and cook 1 minute to heat through.
- Serve fruit on a platter, drizzled with mango sauce and garnished with raspberries.
- Serving size: 2 fruit halves plus 2 Tbsp sauce
Courtesy of: weightwatchers.com