Grilled Mango with Honey Cream
2 fresh, whole mangos
1 teaspoon oil
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
2 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Cut fresh mango to remove cheeks as shown in the video. Brush with oil.
- While the grill is preheating, make the Whipped Honey Ricotta Cream. In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the ricotta and honey, and whip again to incorporate.
- Place mangos on the center of the grill, flesh side down. Grill for one minute, then rotate the mangos 90 degrees and grill for one more minute.
- To assemble, spoon the Whipped Honey Ricotta Cream over each grilled mango. Add pistachios, a drizzle of honey, and a pinch of sea salt. Serve warm.
Courtesy of: lovelylittlekitchen.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.