Grilled Green Beans
8oz green beans, ends trimmed
1.5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. soy sauce
.5 tbsp. chili garlic paste
1 tsp. honey
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat a large grill pan over medium-high heat or a grill pan to high. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, chili garlic pasta, honey, and red pepper flakes; then add green beans and toss to coat. Season with salt.
- Place green beans on grill pan and cook until charred all over, about 7 minutes total. (If you’re using a grill, lay a thick piece of foil over grates and place green beans on top. Grill as instructed.)
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and peanuts.
Courtesy of: delish.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.