Greek Chicken Salad Bowl
- 1 lb, cut into 1" bites Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette
- 1/4, diced Red Onion
- 16 olives Kalamata Olives
- 1/2, sliced and quartered Cucumber
- 1, sliced thin Roasted Red Pepper
- 1, diced Roma Tomato
- 4-5 cups Spring Mix
- In a Ziploc bag add chicken and dressing, seal and ensure all chicken is evenly coated.Let marinate on counter for 20-30 minutes.
- Chop all veggies while you wait!
- Preheat skillet on medium high, add chicken and saute until thoroughly cooked
- Assemble the salads: Divide lettuce among 4 containers. Add cucumber, tomato, peppers, olives, and onion. Top each salad with chicken
- Seal and you now are covered for lunch Monday-Thursday this week!
Courtesy of: thekitcheneer.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.