Golden Beet Salad with Cress
- 1 golden beet, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cress (you can substitute sprouts or micro greens)
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 lime, juice and zest from
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Toss beets, cress and scallions together in a bowl.
- Add in lime juice, zest, dijon and olive oil. Toss until coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.