Crock Pot Beef Pumpkin Curry
- 2 lbs. grass-fed ground beef
- 2-3 cups peeled and chopped butternut squash (or 1 large squash)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1-15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1-15 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup bone broth (or beef stock)
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced raw ginger
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice
- Put ground beef in the bottom of a large crockpot. Break up meat with a spoon.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except for cilantro and lime juice. Stir to incorporate everything.
- Set crockpot on low heat for 5-6 hours.
- Serve over cauliflower rice, sweet potato, spaghetti squash, or just eat it plain in a bowl!
- Top with fresh cilantro and lime juice.
Coutesy of Joanna Smith
See more recipes at fedandfulfilled.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.