Corn & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
- 4 med. zucchini (about 1 1/2 lb. total)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 c. fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 1/2 red chile pepper (seeded for less heat, if desired), finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 c. grated Asiago cheese (about 1 oz.)
- Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven and heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and, using a teaspoon, hollow out the zucchini.
- Brush the cut side with 1 tsp oil and place on the heated baking sheet, cut-side down. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the corn, scallions, chile, remaining teaspoon oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fold in the herbs, then the Asiago.
- Turn the zucchini cut-side up and season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Divide the corn mix along the zucchini halves (about 1/4 cup each) and continue roasting until the zucchini and corn are just tender, 10 to 12 minutes more.
Courtesy of: womansday.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.