Chicken Pesto & Veggie Meal Prep
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
2 cups cherry tomato, halved
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chicken thighs.
- Season with salt and pepper. When the chicken is completely cooked through, remove from pan.
- Slice into strips, and set aside.
- Add green beans and cook until crisp tender.
- Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add tomatoes and pesto. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator.
- Or serve immediately!
- NOTE: Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Courtesy of: tasty.co
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.