Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 bunch of celery
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter and Frank’s Red Hot sauce together, whisking frequently until butter melts.
- Pour buffalo sauce over shredded chicken and toss to coat.
- Slice celery into 3 inch pieces. Stuff celery with chicken mixture. Top with blue cheese crumbles and serve.
Courtesy of: mealprepster.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.