Apple Carrot Salad
- 4 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 apple, diced
- 3/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup purple, yellow or sweet onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- pinch of black pepper, freshly ground
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup mayo, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 Tbsp sugar, pinch of salt and pepper and stir everything together.
- Coarsely grate your carrots (this is super fast using the food processor) and transfer carrots to a large mixing bowl. Dice your apples and finely dice your onion and add them to the bowl along with your craisins.
- Add the salad dressing to taste when ready to serve and stir the salad together.
Courtesy of: natashaskitchen.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.