What to do for Mom
Mother's Day. Celebrated since the beginning of time (at least we hope), this holiday is about making Mom feel like a queen. Sometimes this can be a tall order. Like if you need to come up with an idea pronto, but instead your brain decides to take a day off. Here's a few ideas just in case that happens:
- Make her a clay pot with kids fingerprints.
- Come up with a bunch of reasons why you love your mom, handwrite it on scraps of scrapbook paper and roll them up and put them in a jar.
- Set up a small scavenger hunt with gifts (under $5) throughout the house with riddles in each card to lead to the next location.
- Make a scrapbook with pictures of her and the family.
- Get her favorite take out and do the dishes afterwards.
- Help her plant a garden (with whatever she wants to grow & eat.)
- A few days before Mother's Day, ask her how she'd like to be pampered: breakfast in bed, no bickering for 1 hour, let her watch whatever show she wants, foot massage, the sky's the limit!
- Play "Get to know Mom" with questions like: What does mom do during the day? What's mom favorite thing to do for fun? Where does mom want to visit most?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.