How to EAT your daily water...
Eat these foods and stay hydrated in this HEAT!
Just in case you haven't noticed.....it's HOT outside. It can be a tall order to get in your daily doctor recommended 8 cups of water. At the same time, now is the most important time to get it. Fun Fact though; you don't have to drink it all! You can up your water intake by EATING. Yep, you read that right. If you chow down on some of the following delectable delights, you'll be so hydrated you'll have water comin' outta your ears.
- Broccoli has a showstopping 90.7% water content, and boatloads of fiber, potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin C as the bonus plan!
- Cauliflower at 92.1% water, hydrates like a champ + its vitamins and phytonutrients that have been shown to help fight cancer.
- Green Peppers, with as many antioxidants as their sweet brethren, tip the scales at 93.9% water content.
- Tomatoes are 94.5% water AND have enough vitamin C to keep your cold away till the cows come home.
- Celery's 95.4% water content compliments it nicely as a natural remedy for heartburn and acid reflux.
- Cucumbers may only have a measly 96.7% water content (sarcasm), but they're great for dipping, salads, and smoothies!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.